Ardy Arani is experienced in creating and producing custom photographic art for virtually any commercial art project and installation. From large format wall murals and panoramic visuals to framed fine art prints or small scale accent art, we can provide complete imaging solutions to meet any requirement and design specification.
We specialize in creating visually superior photographic art and photo illustrations for corporate art installations and public art in spaces such as restaurants, offices, hospitality suites, showrooms, hotels, airports and other public areas. Our services include production capabilities to enable us to see your project through to completion and installation.
Championship Images is known for high quality original art in large format and custom sizes - and is experienced producing images on a wide variety of materials:
- Brushed aluminum art (26 foot wall mural art for Lowe's Corporation)
- Adhesive vinyl wall art panels (14 foot wallpaper murals for McDonald's)
- Extruded PVC Sintra panels (28 foot lobby art for Peachtree DeKalb Airport)
- Fine art photographic prints (sizes up to 48x72 for Club One at Atlanta Speedway)
- Gallery style canvas (12 foot panoramic art mural on canvas for RealView.tv)
- Plexiglas (9 foot panoramic art wall screens for McDonald's)
Scroll to bottom of page and click on View Commercial Projects below to see some of our most recent installations.
We Make Blank Walls Beautiful!TM
Championship Images Inc.
SIC Codes 7335; 7336
NAICS Codes 711510; 541922; 541430
CSI Codes 12 10 00; 12 11 00; 12 11 13
Click Here to View Commercial Projects and Installations
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All images are protected by © Copyright and may not be duplicated, scanned or copied by any means for any purpose without express written consent. All rights are reserved worldwide. Championship Images is Officially Licensed by both NASCAR and the Indy Racing League, and any motorsports images shown are Officially Licensed. Other corporate and/or product names may be registered trademarks of their respective rights holder.